Debugging in 2.5?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sat Sep 25 19:47:43 EDT 2004

I wasn't clear -- I was trying to debug Navigator code. Debugging code
in other stacks works fine with Navigator open or not.

The rev prefix thing occurred to me between then and now, so since
you're saying it, I'm going to assume it's true. So not a bug, just an
inconvenience. Especially so since the last time I checked, a plugin
won't work without the rev prefix. I'll have to figure out where the
"if the stack starts with rev, don't debug it" code is.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com