CGI's and processing requests in order

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Sat Sep 25 13:30:33 EDT 2004

Yes, yours is much more ambitious, although the idea is essentially the
same.  For mine, users read and write the same data because they will
be participating in a variety of markets: auctions, continuous double
auctions (like stock markets), bi-lateral trade.  So, offers
necessarily change the market price at which everyone transacts.

	Greg