SSL - help please?

david at anon.nu david at anon.nu
Thu Sep 23 12:12:18 EDT 2004

david at anon.nu wrote:

> I'm looking to see what the ssl features of Rev can do:

Downlaoded the trial and read the documentation - unfortunately it does
not include the ssl library so I can't go digging.

> basically the functionality I need is PKI based signing of messages,
> not symmetrical cypher, or really PKI based cyphers. Key exchange
> cyphers may be useful.

That is I really need to be able to use openssl's digest functions and
asymetrical cypers to create digital signatures. Now there must be
someone on the list who knows what i am talking about :)