Mac OS X splittable window?

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Wed Sep 15 11:59:20 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm looking at putting a simpler interface on my product for the next
rev, and wanted to make it a little more Mac-like.

Has anyone been able to make a splittable window in RunRev?  I'm
thinking of something like iTunes where the little dimple is in the
middle of the bar separating the left and right panels, and when you
mouse over it the cursor turns to a splitter, and when you drag it, it
drags the separator bar in real time.

Thanks,
-- Frank

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/