Display a simple stack.

Ryno Swart swartart at iafrica.com
Sun Sep 12 11:49:27 EDT 2004

For my little School Yearbook project, I am developing a stack
measuring 800 x 600 pixels. When I tested it at the school though,
often the stack would not fit into the monitor display, particularly
frustrating as I then lose my set of buttons along the top edge of the
card, and parents would not be able to simply exit. It is a simple
matter for the user to reset the screen resolution, but many would not
know how (I am thinking of Windows here)

I remember reading that many scripters do not like to fiddle with
peoples' monitors from within the stack. I also would not like to make
the stack too small, so it looks terrible at good resolution.

Is there some simple solution? I would also like for the stack to open
in the middle of the screen (and, what I forgot to mention in my
simplePrint message, to print in the middle of the page, or to fill the
page).

Thanks,

Ryno.