Drag and Drop

william griffin bill at igame3d.com
Fri Sep 10 03:00:07 EDT 2004

> Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 21:16:31 -0300
> From: Jim Carwardine <JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com>
> Subject: Drag & Drop
> I recall a discussion a few months ago about dragging and dropping but
> don't remember the details.  I'd like to drag & drop text from one
> field in
> a sub stack to another field in another sub stack.  I'd also like to
> drag-Copy an object to make a clone of it.  Can anyone point me to a
> source
> of drag & drop scripting?.. Jim

Examples for this used to be on the runrev site but are gone now.

If I manage to find those old versions posted by someone long ago,
before anyone else does,
i'll host them on my server and send the URL.

While we are on the subject, how does one manage to add
drag to application functionality to rev based application icons and
stacks?

Mr Bill