Externals in OS X

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Sep 7 21:01:02 EDT 2004

Things are going much better now :-)

> I'm trying to compile another app which uses XML but it won't work.
Now it works.
> I'm trying to compile a third app which uses speech but it won't work.
Now it works
> I am trying to compile an app which uses MySQL but it won't work.
This one still doesn't work.
When I add a button to tell me the externals of the mainStack, it comes
back empty.
When I test to see which stacks are in use, it shows me two stacks: my
own mainStack that I put into use to try and get the SQL library
accessible to other stacks, and one called "revExternalLibrary"

Monte: is this part of the same problem, or should I bugzilla this as a
separate database externals problem?

Sarah