Menu maddness

Meitnik at aol.com Meitnik at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 15:49:23 EDT 2004

I am finally working on menubars. I downloaded the menubar.pdf and its
basicly a rehash of whats in docs, thus not much help, maybe for a very simple app.
I looked at other help docs from others too. I finally figured out this much:

   set the topleft of stack "myMenubar" to 0,0
   set the width of stack "myMenubar" to item 3 of screenrect() -- height is
22
   if platform() = "win32"
   then toplevel stack "mymenubar"
   else
     set the menubar of stack "mymenubar" to short name of grp 1 of stack
"mymenubar"
     set the defaultMenubar to the short name of grp 1 of stack "mymenubar"
   end if

ok, now this works but I dont see how to get back to IDE for further working
with my project. Any commnents or suggestions are welcomed. my hair is getting
thiner..:((

am willing to rewrite fully...

Andrew