OT--sort of

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Sep 7 03:43:11 EDT 2004

Jim-

JH> But I can't locate the corresponding file for Express. Little help
JH> please--Mac and Windows file names.

Look for a *.pst or *.ost file somewhere. I don't use those programs
myself, so I can't be too much help, but the file storage format is
completely different from Eudora. It's a MS proprietary format and
won't be much fun trying to get anything out of. You'd probably have
more luck with a short Applescript or something to automate exporting
the inbox to a text file and working from that.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net