ANN: FTP Commander (the ftp browser Frank asked for...)

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Mon Sep 6 20:15:05 EDT 2004

On Monday, September 6, 2004, at 02:31 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> don't forget the ending slash in the FTP URL like:
>
> ftp://myUser:myPassword@myServer/mySweetFolder/
>
> let me know if this works for you!!! :D
>
> Cheers
> andre

Almost everything works for me. I had to comment out the
-- delete last char of tFilename
in the download button, otherwise it was chopping the last char of the
actual filename. My local system is running Rev 2.2 on Win2k. The FTP site
was an SGI Octane running Irix 6.4. The directory listing works fine, but
it will not download a file to my local desktop. The log info says the
transfer completed.
150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for /shared_files/ting.wav' (5886
bytes).
CLOSED 192.15.32.01:1072|6939
226 Transfer complete.

Still it's very impressive for 5 hours of work!

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>