Mac Classic Apps Run Under OS X but Not On Native Classic

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun Sep 5 23:55:00 EDT 2004

Reporting in on this... My splash engine -- standalone built with 2.2.1
(on OSX) and copied to CD and then copied to an old eMac PPC running
9.2, failed. So, its' more than .sit compression issues.

I'll bugZilla this:

Dan, any progress on your end? I've got 2 users standing by... at this
point I'm telling them to get the dream machine for home computing
that's about to arrive: G5 iMac. But not everyone has deep pockets.

Sivakatirswami