What about QUIT Menu and translation of it!

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sat Sep 4 17:00:13 EDT 2004

Bon soir François,

> Klaus!
>
> Your screenshot shows the revolution application!

Sorry, i might have misunderstood you...

> For me, that is when I build a standalone application that the
> translation
> is not done.
>
> BUT, BUT...
> When I coypy the French.lproj folder into the ressource folder of my
> santalone application's bundle, the translation is done.
>
> So... The French.lproj is not copied automatically from the Revolution
> bundle to the santdalone:-(

Hmm, this happend in earlier versions...

Just created a quick standalone with MetaCard (engine 2.5) and the
folder was copied, too...
Unfortunately RR always shows "There was an error when building the
standalone" :-(

See this screenshot:

http://www.major-k.de/germanlproj2.jpg

> Amicalement