Why 10 hours for a newbie and 30 days for a "programmer"

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Sep 3 10:43:51 EDT 2004

I agree.  I don't argue that Rev flood the market with free software for
educators.  I simply do not believe that 10 hours is a sufficient amount
of time for learning/evaluation and that even the mere *perception* that
"real developers" get 30 days and lowly newbies get 10 hours looks bad.

Worse than bad: it looks like either the company isn't serious or it has a
bias against this particular market (something which, incidentally, I
don't believe is true).

Judy