What about QUIT Menu and translation of it!

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Sat Sep 4 16:47:09 EDT 2004

Klaus!

Your screenshot shows the revolution application!
For me, that is when I build a standalone application that the translation
is not done.

BUT, BUT...
When I coypy the French.lproj folder into the ressource folder of my
santalone application's bundle, the translation is done.

So... The French.lproj is not copied automatically from the Revolution
bundle to the santdalone:-(

Amicalement
François

François Cuneo