Backgound color of a group

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Sat Sep 4 15:48:44 EDT 2004

Ooooh - good question. I am using Rev 2.1 (soon to move up to 2.5) and
Windows XP.

I had not thought of changing the background color of the stack, since I
want it to be grey - I just want the area of the background to be white.

I'll mess with that and see what I get.

Thanks,

Edwin Gore

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 14:55:51 -0600, Edwin Gore <edgore at shinra.com> wrote:
> When you create a group and give it scrollbars, Rev gives it a grey
> background. What is I don' want a grey backgound?
>
> I have not been able to find anyway around this - none of the settings
> change the background color of the group object.

I'm not seeing this here. I created a group, added Horz. scrollbars, and the
group is transparent. If I make the stack background a color, it shows right
through the group.

What version of Rev and what OS are you using?
--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein

---