Why!!! Why no good documentation about important changes?

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Sat Sep 4 09:24:36 EDT 2004

RE Hello!

I have written a few minutes ago a mail about a big evolution for the French
users.

And how do you want that we know that? Have we really every time a lot of
hours to find how the things are changed???

Thank you Runrev to do something easy about this kind of things!

Amicalement
François

François Cuneo
Au Champ du Pré