Why 10 hours for a newbie and 30 days for a "programmer"

Wolfgang M.Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Fri Sep 3 14:17:52 EDT 2004

On 03.09.2004, at 17:08, Kirk McElhearn wrote:

> I can think of one off the top of my head: Inspiration
> (www.inspiration.com), who makes outlining/mind-mapping software. I've
> been
> in touch with PR people who represent other companies that make a
> living
> from software for the education market - they are usually not
> high-profile
> companies, and they usually serve only that market.

Exactly. I know/work with Inspiration since about 15 years and did a
lot with it. They started some years ago focusing only to the edu
market, and never earned so much money in their history as with this
step. And they have costumerfriendly support, whats basic for making
money.

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Trainingsmaps© -- speedlearning Mindmaps!
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com
wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418 Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539