Studio Early Update Pack =?iso-8859-1?q?=A399_-_Studio_Update_Pack_=A3?=133

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Sep 3 05:59:56 EDT 2004

On 3/9/04 11:15 am, "Wolfgang M.Bereuter" <wmb at internettrainer.com> wrote:

> I could not find any info about the diffence, does anybody know it?

Two things:

1)  You can purchase the early update pack within a year of your last
purchase or renewal, otherwise you must purchase the update pack.  It is on
the site but we'll make it clearer, thanks for the feedback.

2)  This list is not for support or licensing questions, its for discussing
how to use the product.  Please post this sort of question directly to
support.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools