OSX GUI Manipulation?

j runrev at davidjdowns.com
Thu Sep 2 17:57:29 EDT 2004

	From: 	  j at davidjdowns.com
	Subject: 	Re: OSX GUI Manipulation?
	Date: 	September 1, 2004 9:19:27 PM CDT
	To: 	  use-revolution at lists.runrev.com

>> The only reliable solution: your app does "the thing" and doesn't rely
>> on any other apps to do "the thing."
>
> And your point is what?
>
> The point of my app is to control unscriptable actions of a commercial
> application.

My points are thus:

(1) Why wouldn't users just use the commercial application, rather than
buy a second application to control an application they already own?

(2) How is it worse to require users of your app to buy QuicKeys or
whatever, when they are already required to own some other commercial
app to use your app?

J.