LittleArrows Problem

Arthur Urban aturban at qwest.net
Thu Sep 2 12:38:29 EDT 2004

> Maybe it's just late, but there seems to be a problem with
> LittleArrows. Whenever I click on the up portion of the
> control, the current value is decreased, and clicking in the
> down portion increases the thumb value. This seems very
> non-intuitive. Just me?

I'm surprised nobody had anything to say about this. Anybody at Revolution
want to give it a go?

I've also discovered some other interesting math "behaviour" in regards to
LittleArrows. If I do this in a script (to fix the above bug), I get
incorrect results:

    put -(the thumbPosition of me)

If the thumbPosition happens to be at -6, I get 6.001984 instead of 6. This
is quite surprising, but I'm glad I haven't spent the $300 yet...