CGI Fiction Search Example

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Thu Sep 2 12:12:49 EDT 2004

Hello Jacqueline,

I found the error log.  Here are the last errors for Fiction Search and
World.

	Gregory

[Thu Sep  2 10:20:31 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: /Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/fictionsearch.mt

[Thu Sep  2 10:25:18 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: /Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/world.mt

On Sep 2, 2004, at 12:00 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com