Rev crash w/ DB Query Builder

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 1 16:36:30 EDT 2004

Kevin,

With all due respect, the bugs people have posted to this list have
pretty much exclusively been accompanied by requests for
confirmation--as in "is it just me or is this really a bug?"

I assume the reason for that is actually out of respect for your
time--a desire not to go filling up Bugzilla with bug reports for
things that aren't bugs.

Do you really want people who are not sure if something is just a quirk
(as opposed to a bug) to just go ahead and post to Bugzilla?  That
would drive ME crazy, if I were on the receiving end, but diff'rent
strokes of diff'rent folks...