Rev crash w/ DB Query Builder

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Sep 1 15:23:35 EDT 2004

On 1/9/04 9:14 pm, "Frank D. Engel, Jr." <fde101 at fjrhome.net> wrote:

> I submitted this; it is bug #2108

This might be a good point for me to remind everyone that this list is for
discussing how to use the product.  Its not for bug reports.  We have a bug
database for bug reports, please use that for those.  The same goes for any
teething problems people are having with licensing 2.5, if you have an
problem, please contact support.  And please bear with us, as after any new
release, we have a very high volume of email just now.  Posting to the list
won't help you to jump the queue.  Lets get back on topic.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools