Why 10 hours for a newbie and 30 days for a "programmer" ?

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Wed Sep 1 10:26:32 EDT 2004

>For DreamCard users... I think 10 hours is just about right.

The ten hours also has implications for people who have a valid license
as Rev has changed the licensing system with 2.5

As my valid unlock code needs to be updated, I went to:

http://support.runrev.com/license/updatekeyrequest.php

Where I found the following text and then requested an updated code.

For the version 2.5 release, we have changed the licensing system.
This means your existing code will not unlock 2.5, even if it is
still valid for this release.
You need to obtain a new code for 2.5, which you can do by entering
your email address below.
I have a valid license for Revolution 2.5, please send me my new code.

If I only have ten hours of use before I get shut off from using Rev 2.5,
then I will surely be shut off by sometime tomorrow morning as I will be using
Rev 2.5 at least eight hours today alone.

I am very hoping that they will send me a new code soon.

atb
sims