O'Reilly OS X Conference Will Have Rev Session

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 04:28:16 EDT 2004

use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com writes:

Just  thought the list might be interested in knowing that a proposal I
made to  the O'Reilly folks about presenting a session on our favorite
programming  tool at their upcoming Mac OS X conference (details at
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/macosx2004/). My plan is to include a
walk-through of a representative sampling of programs written in
Revolution as 1/3 of the presentation, so if you have any ideas or
suggestions, please let me know.

Hi Dan,

Feel free to show The Scripter's Scrapbook if you think it helps. I think
you already have a copy of v4.0

Best wishes,

/H

Hugh  Senior