Why 10 hours for a newbie and 30 days for a "programmer" ?

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Wed Sep 1 02:51:45 EDT 2004

>On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 01:06:02 -0500, Ken Ray wrote:
>>  Download Dreamcard and take as long as you want to try it out, up to a limit
>>  of 10 hours of actual usage - click here
>>  ----
>>  Note that this is "actual usage" vs. 30 days where you may or may not use it
>  > at all within that time. Still it is odd...

Maybe its a typo? Ten hours is way too low...I think that even 30
days is too low.

In Case Studies they state "Tech Workshop Tours"  which should be
"Techie Tours"
as in   http://TechieTours.com/Rev  (European Rev Conference November 2004).
Haven't found any mention about the EuroRevCon on the web site either.
I've sent emails on my typo and no mention of the EuroRevCon. People should
give the entire web site a good proof reading.

Ciao
sims

http://TechieTours.com/Rev    European Rev Conference November 2004