sample stacks - detailed description of how to find them

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Oct 31 12:47:46 EST 2004

On Oct 31, 2004, at 1:58 PM, Ralph R. Forehand wrote:

> Hmmm... You mentioned "a .rvc.gz document that should be opened with
> revOnline browser". What's that and how do I get to it?

Ralph,

I just tested this procedure, first using Safari I downloaded
http://revonline.runrev.com/channels/learning_center.rvc.gz?Sample
Projects/Section/All
this created a learning_center.rvc in my download folder, then opened
revOnline, clicked on the open file button next to the address field,
and opened the stack.
Success, the stack was now opened from local machine instead from
network as I could see the URL now begun with a file:// protocol (can I
call file:// a protocol?!), I tested and it gave me access to sample
stacks.

Now you try that! :D

Cheers
andre