sample stacks

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Oct 30 15:18:04 EDT 2004

Try
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=hyperarchive+mit+hypercard

>From the most excellent archive

http://hyperarchive.lcs.mit.edu/

http://hyperarchive.lcs.mit.edu/cgi-bin/NewSearch?key=hypercard

Where's metacard or RunRev...?

http://hyperarchive.lcs.mit.edu/cgi-bin/NewSearch?key=revolution

Note that HyperCard stack translation is not perfect, RunRev can't
handle all exception, neither can the academie francaise! Cederom
Is supposed to mean a cdrom which is just an acronym for Optical
Disk! I guess anyone can OD on xceptions ;)

But that aside and hypertalk syntax differences aside, they can
Be great tutorials for anyone there! Unfortunately not all website
Keep their link's list active...

X8

Surf to "windoids" on http://monsieurx.com