image size limit?

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Fri Oct 29 17:47:04 EDT 2004

That can be a more substantial problem when printing.  At 1200 dpi,
4096 pixels would be less than 3.5 inches wide.  May not seem too bad
for most types of printing (yes I know it will be stretched), but for
high-quality professional printing...

And yes, there are some 4800 dpi printers available, probably even
higher resolutions by now.