Printing query

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Thu Oct 28 23:26:09 EDT 2004

Thanks for the reply, Frank.
However, it didn't work.  I tried it on my Mac, and when I opened the PDF
file I created (rather than direct
to the printer) I got an error message--wrong operand or some such thing.
When I tried actually printing, the printer light flashed once as it
usually does before printing, but nothing else happened.  (At least RR
didn't crash as is also usual after printing--I think since I used the
clone function--I'm using RR2.1.2)
Perhaps my choice of the rect after the 'into' is off the page.  I used the
printmargin numbers (see script portion below).
Dave