Wacky Submenu Problem under OS X

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Oct 28 22:28:42 EDT 2004

Frank,

I think this may be due to the way that Rev tries to make OS X menus by
moving certain items around. In your case, it should only move the Quit
and delete the line before it, but it may be that having what becomes
the last line, then starting with a tab, is causing some confusion.
Just for testing purposes, what happens if you put in another menu item
(not starting with tab) after "Quick Reference".

Cheers,
Sarah