custom externals ?

Hershel Fisch hershrev at realtorsgroup.us
Wed Oct 27 15:06:40 EDT 2004

I looking in to have a custom made external for mac & win. to send
emails directly from RR. in detail, from a contact db to take a given
fld to put it into the "To" fld , another fld to the subject fld and so
on to the default email program.
Yes I am aware of Sarah's email stack , 1:  thats only for receiving 2:
I think its easer to write an external then to rewrite a full email
app. (thou it would be a nice thing to write a full email app. in RR)
I just need it for sending multiple emails and receiving emails without
any special needs.
my question, how much would it cost me an external like this ?

Also an external to fax directly from RR using either FaxSTS , WinFax
or such, would be nice thing.

Please contact me directly at hersh at realtorsgroup.us