Over sized drawers question

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 27 08:05:13 EDT 2004

When I did this the drawer came out on the right and everything worked
OK no matter how many times I resized it. Then I set drawer to the
right of and the drawer came out on the left. I resized it and it then
detached itself from the main stack.

On Oct 27, 2004, at 7:54 AM, rodney tamblyn wrote:

> Create a new stack called "test"
> save stack
> add a substack called "test1"
> In message box: drawer stack "test1" at left of stack "test"
> The drawer stack will appear.  Click on the drag resize area on the
> drawer and drag it in, until the drawer is almost closed, i.e. up
> against the left edge of stack "test".  You may need to resize the
> drawer a couple of times to see this happen.
> The drawer will unattach itself from the "test" stack and appear as a
> modal window with drawer appearance (no title, rounded borders).  Move
> stack "test", stack "test1" will move in sync.

Thomas J. McGrath III
SCS
1000 Killarney Dr.
Pittsburgh, PA 15234