GUI and Human Interface Design -- a short list?

James Cass cassj at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 26 20:42:39 EDT 2004

Erik -

This isn't a short list, but it's a good starting point for a
guidelines in interface design:
http://developer.apple.com/referencelibrary/GettingStarted/
GS_UserExperience/index.html
And even though it's  from a Macintosh perspective, it still provides
some general guidelines that can be applied across all platforms.

HTH...James