Revolution standalones and Windows terminal services

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Mon Oct 25 16:28:36 EDT 2004

Just to add a little more info to this.  If anyone wants to take a stab at
it, here are a couple screenshots from the customer.

www.readnaturally.com/Internal/RNSE/new_rnse/login.jpg and
www.readnaturally.com/Internal/RNSE/new_rnse/tm.jpg

All the black areas are places where png graphics are displayed (i.e.
buttons, logos, etc.)  For some reason these display problems are occurring.
Anyone seen anything like this?  Could it just be some weird video card
issue?

Thanks again,

Chris Sheffield
Software Development