someone noticed this one? (announcements list)

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Mon Oct 25 11:59:52 EDT 2004

> Message: 8
> Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:58:44 +0200
> From: mcdomi at free.fr (Dom)
> Subject: Re: someone noticed this one?
> To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com (How to use Revolution)
>
> Klaus Major <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:
>
>> looks like there is another list, with extremely low traffic,
>> but maybe because it is mostly unknown...
>
> there is indeed another list -- I subscribed to it, don't remember*when*
> ;-)
>
> it seems there is a choice to subscribe to this "annoucement" list on
> the Rev web site...
>
> revolution at lists.runrev.com

Just in case anyone is confused, the list at revolution at list.runrev.com is
not a discussion list, it is purely for announcements and very strictly
moderated.

Regards,

Heather
--

** For a faster response to all licensing, support, and technical issues,
please now send mail to support at runrev.com **

Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
Tel +44 (0) 870 747 1165 Fax +44 (0) 845 4588487
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~