Dreamcard evaluation, Klaus Major and that 'bloody' man Richmond

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Oct 24 13:21:37 EDT 2004

On 10/24/04 11:06 AM, Mathewson wrote:

>    The only point was an attempt to 'prick' the RR folks
> into sending me a Dreamcard evaluation number.

Registration codes are an automated process, and if you haven't received
a code then something went wrong with the server or else you missed the
email that was sent (this often happens if your email address wasn't
entered correctly.) The RR folks will have no idea at all that you are
missing your code, and couldn't reply to your request here even if they
knew. You need to notify support -- posting here on the list won't
accomplish a thing.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com