tx and img in a fld

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sun Oct 24 12:58:04 EDT 2004

>>"If you give me six lines written by the most honest man,
>>  I will find something in them to hang him."
>>
>>  -- Cardinal Richelieu (1585-1642)
>
>Maybe i shouldn't show you any scripts of mine... ;-)

Not if they're longer than five lines, Klaus; but generally the most
honest man is not the one I'd like to see hanged.     :{`)
--
Rob Cozens, Staff Conservator
Mendonoma Marine Life Conservancy

"From [Newfoundland] Dr. [Ed] Mayo's perspective the worst part is an
ominous shift in demand: ''I do far more vasectomies now than
deliveries," he says.  ''Far more.''  Whereas he used to receive
requests to perform male sterilization from men ''over forty with
four kids,'' since the fishing moratorium he'd started getting
requests from couples with only two kids...  ''Now I'm getting single
guys in their thirties wanting a vasectomy.  People don't want to
have children.  There's this feeling of hopelessness.''"

  --  Ocean's End