someone noticed this one?

diskot123 at juno.com diskot123 at juno.com
Sat Oct 23 19:43:07 EDT 2004

> Nevertheless, being able to modify the engine when needed, is a big
> advantage,
> competiton-wise...
Not really. If you have been working on a project, and have been waiting to get this and that feature into the engine, require a fix, or need an external, I suppose you can pay for it now and subcontract rev, so it actually gives you more options...and the ability to do this may actually make it easier to sell a rev solution to potential clients. I don't see Rev saying that they are only doing engine customizations for their large projects. Looks like they are just trying to capatalize on what they have to maintain and pay for already.

Best,
Tuviah