Are you using Rev/DC in Education? / sound capabilities

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Oct 19 15:32:03 EDT 2004

On 10/19/04 6:51 AM, Marty Billingsley wrote:

>>J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>

>>>a Windows Shakobox would be great.
>>
>>I just put it online. Shakobox for Windows:
>>
>><http://www.hyperactivesw.com/shakobox.html>
>

> THANK YOU!!!!  My students will be delighted.  Those with PCs
> at home complain about not being able to take their electronic
> keyboard home to show their parents.  (It's one of our projects,
> to create a one-octave keyboard where users can choose the
> instrument, octave, note duration, etc., and record and play back
> songs.)
>
> thankyouthankyouthankyou!
>   - marty

You're welcome, though I could have had it online sooner. I just forgot
to do it.

I should mention that the file I put online is pretty stark; it just
contains the .exe and a very brief Read Me. For those who have already
been using the Mac version it will be easy to decipher. For those who
haven't ever used the Mac version, downloading the Mac file and looking
at the stack notes might be helpful as a generic introduction.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com