Question about resizing stacks

KS pedro at gold.natsu.gs
Mon Oct 18 23:30:08 EDT 2004

My name is Ken Suzuki.
I am relatively new user for Revolution, and I am not English native speaker.
My problem is that when I turned OFF "Live Resizing" of stack properties, the stack always becomes unrealizable.  How can I make the stack resizable again?

The symptom is that, the default setting of a stack is resizable always, and it
 works normally.  However, once I turned "Live Resizing" on, the stack becomes
unrealizable and when I turned back "Live Resizing" OFF, still it is unrealizable.  Why?
I'm using Rev v2.5 on Windows2000.