OS X Externals

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Oct 18 20:26:38 EDT 2004

Frank-

FDEJ> Note that passing simple text strings into either function yields the
FDEJ> same results, it is only when I use binary data, such as an image, that
FDEJ> I am seeing the problem.

!!! Are you sure you're passing the same data to each routine? I get
the same results from the transcript code and the external even when I
use the imageData of an image.

FDEJ> Are you also using OS X, or are you working on another platform?  I
FDEJ> wonder if it is a Mac or OS X platform-specific thing, but I haven't
FDEJ> been able to compile under Windows yet, so I can't confirm this.

Well, admittedly I did the quick test in Win2k (I can hear Chipp
laughing at me even now) - I'll try to give it a test under OSX
tomorrow if I get a chance.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net