remote control of rr app via network

Meitnik at aol.com Meitnik at aol.com
Sun Oct 17 18:11:52 EDT 2004

Hello,

I am very interested in figuring out how to remotely control an rr app via
network. What I have is one copy of my app on the imac another on an older
emachines using win2yk, networked via ethernet cable. I want where I click, drag,
type to happen on the other box to the other app. I am trying to do some smart
testing of my app without having to jump Mac to PC and back again (its hard
for my disabilities to deal with). Anyone got some code, example stacks,
anything clues...

Thanks, Andrew