Little #%$*! Arrows

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Sun Oct 17 14:59:44 EDT 2004

I'm getting an error when I use the Little Arrows object from the Object
Library supplied with 2.5.

When I press the up arrow or the down arrow, it executes a handler that
increments the associated field containing the number being incremented.
Even though the handler is there in the script of the Little Arrows button,
the error says it can't find it.

I've traced the script.  It seems that it finds and executes the correct
handler and when it comes to the end of that handler and control is returned
to the line that called the handler, the error occurs saying it can't find
the handler.

I can't figure what's going on.  Anyone have any ideas?  Jim

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139