cmd.exe and command.com in Windows

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Mon Oct 11 14:57:06 EDT 2004

Thanks, Jacque.  I am making a possible call to revDeleteFolder, so maybe
that's the culprit.  I'll do some more investigating.  Shouldn't be too hard
to rewrite that since the folder only contains files.  I'll just try using
the files function and then the delete folder command.

Chris Sheffield
Software Development
Read Naturally