front script back script

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Oct 8 11:48:15 EDT 2004

insert the script of this stack into front

is a good start... You put the scripts you would want
available everywhere (preferably not starting with "rev")

Why are they used? To intercept all the IDE messages for
example. This is what I use in WinN2O to detect window
changes or PropN2O to detect selection changes...

It's the basic stuff to make a plug-in without relying
on the plugin manager - I had it crash on me with just
a look so since it's not supported (but they do fix it)
it's better to implement your own this way than wait for
an upgrade IMOHX...

cheers
Xavier
--