Bugzilla usage clarification (was Bugzilla address)

Mark Waddingham 36degrees at runrev.com
Thu Oct 7 09:39:53 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Just a clarification with respect to the usage of Bugzilla.

Bugzilla is used internally by our engineers (myself included) to track
bugs and feature requests pertaining to the Revolution product only. It is
not to be used to report problems with the website.

Problems, suggestions and queries regarding the website should be sent to
www at runrev.com where thay can be handled by the appropriate person.

The categories listed in previous emails are not, in fact, anything to do
with the website.

  Revolution Online - this is for bugs pertaining to the revOnline channel
    viewer and Runtime supplied channels (Home, Learning Center, My Space
    and User Spaces).

  Revolution Support - this is for bugs pertaining to the Support dialog
    box (and associated elements).

I realise that there is currently no definitive guide as to what component
should be used for which bug - indeed, the list of components could do
with updating - and this will be addressed when we have time. For the time
being, if you do not know how to classify your bug then please assign it
to 'Unknown/Does not exist yet'.

Again, let me make this clear, *any* submission to bugzilla that does
not relate to the direct usage of the product will be closed without
comment.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.