Bugzilla address

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Thu Oct 7 08:30:03 EDT 2004

> Well, they have
>
> revolution online
> revolution support
>
> among product components, so RR is not as purist as you are :) There
> is no explicit web-related component, but web can be considered part
> of support imho. May be RR can/should add a web-specific component
> entry.

Maybe we should bugzilla *this* first, so that there will be a suitable
category in which to bugzilla the other report?

I am using bugzilla here internally, so I know it is not extremely
difficult to add a product or component to the list; it would not be
difficult for them to do.

I would suggest filing this under "Revolution Support" -- that seems to
most closely match the issue (there is lack of support for requesting
support for support? ;-)