Bugzilla address

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Oct 7 06:56:56 EDT 2004

At 09:40 07/10/2004 +0200, Robert Brenstein wrote:

>>Alex-
>>
>>Wednesday, October 6, 2004, 5:16:02 AM, you wrote:
>>
>>AT> It does make clear another minor issue with the web site - the failure to
>>AT> make any use of "Title"s on the web pages. Apart from the Store,
>>every page
>>AT> has the same title - "Runtime". This is not only an inconvenience for
>>
>>I think this is actually more than a minor issue - bookmarking the web
>>pages leaves all of them with the name "Runtime" and you have to go in
>>and rename each of them by hand. Worse, trying to navigate by using
>>the "Back" button history reveals a stack of previous pages, each
>>named "Runtime".
>>
>>--
>>-Mark Wieder
>>  mwieder at ahsoftware.net
>
>Why don't you Bugzilla this?

I didn't, and still won't, because I think that's misusing Bugzilla. I
think the purpose of Bugzilla is to note problems and suggest improvements
to the *product* - not other parts of the company, the website, the
articles in the press, or any other aspect of Runrev. It should be (IMHO)
only issues with the product itself.

Sorry if that sounds "purist", but I've lived behind a similar
bug-reporting system before, and it was a fairly high-overhead system for
dealing with things outside the control or scope of the development &
support organizations it was intended for.

-- Alex.