Bugzilla address

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Thu Oct 7 05:04:34 EDT 2004

> How does one navigate to the FAQ from the main page?  Did I overlook a
> link from the Support page?

The faq is linked from the Revolution and the Dreamcard sections of the site
(bottom of the list on the left). I agree it should also be linked from
support, looks like someone overlooked that.

Regards,

Heather
--

** For a faster response to all licensing, support, and technical issues,
please now send mail to support at runrev.com **

Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
Tel +44 (0) 870 747 1165 Fax +44 (0) 845 4588487
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~